Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Sneak Peak........


I thought I would post an update on what I am currently working on. It is a tribute to my Dad, a mini album. My Dad passed away 1997, and I miss him lots.
On the cover of the mini album is my favorite photo of him. I am so lucky to have an uncle who let me scan alot of photos that I did not have of him. I am proud to say that my Dad was very handsome, and yes my grandparents gave him a name that apparently he lived up to....LOL
I can't wait to show you the finished product.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow - what an amazing idea. Looking forward to seeing your album! BTW - I'm on a team at Good Grief, which deals with scrapping our way through losses - in case you're looking for ideas to document. goodgriefblog.com (((Hugs)))

Elizabeth said...

Michelle what an awesome tribute. And so far I l love the color combo !

Jill said...

Gorgeous!

Barb said...

Oh wow, I love all the layers and textures on your projects. Your work is beautiful.