Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tribute To My Dad











Lately I have been missing my Dad so much, he has been gone for 13 years, and I had so many photos of him given to me by my Uncle Fernando. So I thought maybe I should put together an album for my boys to and family to enjoy. I also included a picture of my grandparents who were married in February 1936.
I found this cute little chipboard album at Michaels, and then started to look for paper that would work well with my old photos.
I walked in to my LSS Hearts N Crafts in Covina, CA and found a new line that they just gotten in by Bo Bunny called Mama-Razzi and the aged antique look of the paper was perfect for my project. Bo bunny never fails to amaze me with thier designs.

4 comments:

DebW said...

nice album. pretty blog header!!

~HappyScrappinMama~ said...

Your album is awesome! That line of paper worked out perfect for those photos, what an honor!

Tracy said...

This is beautiful. I love it.

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful tribute to your father! I was making a comment on the beach layout above and this also caught my eye. I'm so glad I did!!!! I love memory albums. This qualifies over at The Sisterhood , our theme is remembrance. I hope you enter it!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx