Wednesday, May 5, 2010

If Only Dreams Can Come True....


I dont ask for much, but I do have my dreams, just like everyone else does. But my dreams are never ending.... they consist of having a job I love, to create, inspire, teach.....and get paid for doing it. Many of you who have known me forever know that I LOVE SCRAPPING, and if you have to ask me for suggestions and ideas, be prepared because I am full of them. As a matter of fact, I am mentally creating right now in my head. Am I crazy? Or do I need AA classes for scrapaholics?
But guess what? I wont give up on my dreams......there is a job out there for me, I can feel it. I just need to find it, or it me.
Again the card I am posting is from the Be loved line from my previous post. Aren't the colors beautiful? But I can't help but feel like there is something missing, I just cant put my finger on it yet. Knowing me, I will probaly wake up in the middle of the night when it hits me, and will want to get up to add it to give it that finishing touch.....LOL. But hubby will be non to happy if he catches me scrapping in the wee hours, as he has many of nights.

No comments: