Monday, November 29, 2010

Monkey Business........


Boy was this one of my favorite projects ever. I was asked by my sister in law Caroline if I would make a Monkey themed diaper cake for a baby shower for her coworker. She was having a girl, and you know me........I love me some girly things, and I was up for the challege.


I had 1 day to make this work, talk about pressure. Off to the craft store I went! With the help of Caroline we started to make our vision come to life.


As we were "brainstorming" we thought why not make a banner and 3 shadow boxes for gift to Mommy to be. We started at 2:00pm, and get this!!! We finished @ 3:00am in the morning. It had to get done......we have a few hiccups, but nothing serious.


We used Bazzil cardstock for our project. Along with the Cricut Expression, and the Creative Critters cartridge we made it come to life. What I hope to get out of this was new clients to add to my list. I hope you like.

3 comments:

Marlene said...

How cute!

Angie's Paper Passion said...

Michelle, your work is absolutely wonderful! You are amazing! I may have to scraplift some of your things. I love the banner and the shadow box.
I have a Stylish Blogger Award for you on my blog, angiespaperpassion.blogspot.com.
Please come by to pick it up.
Thanks, Angela

just lisa said...

This is just adorable!! I love it!