Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Little Valentine Love........



Today's post will be for a guest designing spot for my friend Angelas's blog ---->  http://angiespaperpassion.blogspot.com/ . I meet Angela in Atlanta, GA where we were both attending the Provo Craft demonstration classes for Cricut. I had so much fun meeting alot of new people who had the same thing in common......Scrapbooking.



The picture here is of my oldest son Michael and his girlfriend Paige. She is so sweet and adorable, and I am happy to say she has captured Michael's heart.......Young Love ♥

Michael always puts great thought when looking for that something special to give to his sweetheart. This time I offered to send him something I wanted to do for them with a picture that I think is so cute of them.

I used a shadowbox that I picked up at my local craft store I found this awseome twig with flowers and a bird that I was able to bend so that it curved around the photo. None of my projects are ever compplete without adding ribbon, and a little bling to it.

I hope I was able to make thier Valentine day a little special today.

Thanks for stopping by........Michelle

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Very pretty! :)

Kendall said...

That is so sweet!! Great Job!!

Stacy H-W said...

Michelle this is so fab! I bet they LOVED it! What a nice mom you are to help make their Valetine's Day so special

Anonymous said...

Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas about a spell caster named Dr. PADMAN I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. PADMAN helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. PADMAN for help. Dr. PADMAN assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. PADMAN did for me. Contact him today via Website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html E-mail:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +19492293867