Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spunky Little Girl


Hello Bloggers, just doing a quick drive by tonight. When I first saw this amazing paper from American Crafts, my first thought was it is sooooo cute.....But those neon colors are too loud, whatever will I do with them?

Going through my photos........Again, I find these amazing photos that my friend Monica sends me. Well the truth is that I beg her for her photos......she is such an amazing photographer. Girl has skills.....LOL and her daughter Izzy is such a adorable little girl, a great sport...... and with some spunk too!

So thank you Amercian Craft for your awesome Sketchbook line by Amy Tangerine.


1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Beautiful Layout!Just became a Follower on oyur blog and FB.My name is Migdalia Rodriguez, blog addy is:
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com