Sunday, August 19, 2012

Family First...............





Hi Bloggers,

It seems like forever since I have been on here and I feel so bad neglecting it. But I needed a mini brake from blogging and I am so enjoying time with my family right now. I have 4 boys, 1 in college, 1 senior, 1 freshman, and my little 6th grader. I have been reflecting lately on what is most important to me, and seeing how time is flying by so fast, and my babies are growing up before my eyes, I needed to make sure they know how very important they are to me in my world, and they do.

I feel very fortunate how my husband, boys, and family support my scrapbook hobby, and all my high hopes to make it more than just that one day. Looking for a work in the Scrapbook industry has been so hard, and jobs are very hard to come by. But one day I hope be able to do just that,  you just wait and see!

Above you can see a sneak peak of my latest creation, a family mini album.....I love making them, cant get enough! Though I have not been blogging much, I must say that I sure have been creating.......So stay tuned, there is so much more that I want to show and share with you all.


No comments: