Sunday, February 24, 2013

Creating Mini Albums for Gifts


Hello peeps,

Today I would like share a gift I made for my husbands cousin Perla who flew in from Mexico City, Mexico for her baby shower. I used the new Prima Lyric Collection and my favorite shabby chic treasures by Ingvild Bolme, and of course the fabulous flowers by Prima. Because I only had 2 days to make the gift I had no time to buy a Prima mini album so I used chipboard that always have on hand along with my ever handy and fab Bind It All tool from my friends over at Zutter Innovative Products.

For years I have been making and creating albums to give as gifts to family members and friends. I would rather give a handmade gift because it shows that a lot of time and effort was put into it.
 
This is  Perla's first baby....a baby girl, and they decided to name her Navani Valentina. Perla has never scrapbooked before but told me that they have scrapbook stores in Mexico City, and had never tried it. She loved the book and cannot wait to fill it up with pictures of her baby when she is born. So I made she she had enough adhesive, stickers, and extra papers.......I think we have a new scrap sister ♥ mission accomplished!




Happy Scrapping