Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Altered Cigar Purse



I love, love, love, to alter things. By far my favorite would be a cigar purse. I must of made about 25 of them so far. One of my favorites is the one pictured to the right. I loved how green and red look together.

I made this for an entry to the LSS design team contest along with a layout and I got picked as one of the designers. A highlight in my itty bity scrapbooking career.

The paper is from Bo Bunny. They have one of the best scrapbooking printed paper and accessories around. I used Making Memories red paint, ribbon, and a flowered chip board. Inside is painted as well and I add a oval shapped mirror.Most of my purses if you remember on a earlier post was donated to my friend Enriquetta's cute little gift shop.

The purse pictured here was given to my sister in law Rose.

No comments: