Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Bash Fun..........

Someone is always having a birthday, and I always love to give them something I created. For this project I wanted to turn a plain white handle bag and add a little fun too it. 


On the bag I used the Plantin cartridge for the scalloped edge and used the fit to length key and cut it at 8", and for the birdie banner I used Birthday Bash pg 39 and cut it at 4". I cut the patterned paper at 5"x8" with a 1"x8" black border and finished it off by adding stickles, and ribbon to finish off the bag.

For the birthday card I also used the Birthday Bash cartridge and on page 30 I cut the birthday dog at 3 1/2" I took a piece of cardstock 4 1/4"x5 1/2" and folded it in half for card base and cut the patterned paper 4"x5 1/4" for the outside of the card. I added the sentiment and ribbon for a finishing touch.

2 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Such a cute project! Love the card!

Yvette said...

Very cute gift!!! I love the colors you used! BTW, I forgot to tell you that I have an award for you over at my blog http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-award.html.