Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Cricut Mini TV Infomercial

I finally can share the 30 minute infomercial I filmed with Cricut. It was such an awesome experience and I feel blessed having to filmed it with my God Child/Niece Alexis doing her room makeover using the Cricut Mini. You can find me on the 22nd minute mark. 

I had invited several of my friends when they were looking for extras and they all came out on it, naming Suzy West, Diana McGraw, Katrina Carvajal, Laura Moreno, Christine Miller, and Jennifer Lundy.It was also so exciting to see Teresa Collins in it, I love her Cricut Cartridges and her designs. 

I will soon post close ups of the pictures soon so that you can get a better view of everything. Not everything made it in the commercial. I just want to take better pictures. 

You got to see these 2 blogs......Suzy's West has an awesome new line of embossing powders, and glitter....her blog ------> http://www.wowembossingpowders.blogspot.com/ it debuts at CHA this weekend.

Here is Teresa Collins Blog -----> http://www.teresacollinsdesigns.com/ I cant wait to see both girls booth on Sunday. I am such a huge fan of these 2 girls. 

AND a huge shout out to Beau Puckett, and the whole crew at Raymond Entertainment who filmed the infomercial for Cricut/Provocraft....they were nothing short of amazing.

Please click link for commercial


Cricut Mini Informercial

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Michelle you look amazing!!! So awesome!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Michelle. It was a pleasure working with you. You are really an inspiration and did so much to make my commercial the best it could be.

Thank you.

Beau Puckett
Producer
Raymond Entertainment

Pamela said...

Congrats...I bet that was fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the way her room came out! I could see the tears in your eyes which made me cry. Absolutely great job!!!

Lucy

Penny said...

Congrats! I know you must be SO excited! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Jen R said...

Wowza! You did such an amazing job in your nieces room! Congrats on being featured in the commercial!