Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet Valentine.......Keeping It Simple

Happy Valentine Day everyone........hope your day is full of sweetness. Today's blog spot is about keeping it simple. This year I found these cute little tubes to fill them with candies, and I had to make 60 of them, but I had 2 little helpers.....Alexis, and Diego.

Here is Diego's goodies - 

I found these adorable mailboxes for the teachers, and the tubes were for their fellow students. We used this adorable paper from Bazzill called Love Story. I used Tags, Bags, and More cartridge for the tag and cut @ 2". For the star tag I used a banner cut at 2 1/2" from the Birthday Bash cartridge and the star is from the Plantin cartridge and was cut at 1 1/2".

Alexis Valentine's goodies -

I also used the same cartridges but used a scalloped banner, and a heart instead for that extra girlie touch. The paper is from We Are Memory Keepers.

The project was very simple, but the kids loved every minute of it.......I hope everyone has an awesome Valentines Day.

No comments: