Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just Because card kit........

This was such an wonderful card kit. It was called Just Because, and it is from Close To My Heart. I received it free for customer appreciation month.

I normally do not buy kits because I like to design my own. So this kit sat around for about a month. It came in a cute recipe box with all the paper precut, stamps, ink, and ribbon.

On Tuesday night I thought I would open it up and try it. The instructions were so easy and when I started I could not stop. I made a total of 8 cards. It had enough to make 16.

This is a photo is of some of the cards. Hey maybe one of my lucky readers will get one in the mail soon?

2 comments:

Dixie Nava said...

I love the bag posted yesterday. It will be interesting if you try a guide like: how to work with paper or something like that, not all the people have the gift.

My mom's birthday is in few weeks, i have no idea how to do her a card :-S

Congratulations! :)

vero said...

Michelle, I love everything that you do! You are very,very,very talented.

Love,
Your sister from another mother