Thursday, October 30, 2008



Wow! It's been a while since I posted. I just recently made this thank you card, and loved the three dimensional look it has, this photos does not do it justice.

The paper and flowers are from Making Memories, the pearl brads are from K & Company, the stamp set is from Close To My Heart, and the ribbon from Maya. Hope you like it?

Today I am working on thank you mini cards to attach to the corsages for the whole football team's mothers for Saturdays championship game. The team's Mom called me and asked if I would help, naturally I said yes, and then she said all 5 of them will be at my house Friday to help with me attach to the flowers.....Yikes! Hate when this happens, I did not feel like hosting this in my home. Thank goodness everything is in order.......Wish me luck......I will post a picture of the finish product soon. .....Bye for now

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Super cute Michelle!