Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Love Weddings

I had the pleasure of working on a couple of weddings this year, and I loved everything about it. I think the favorite part is when you make the brides vision come true.

Pictured here is Sandra and Josh Felegry. I loved her vision for a Hawaiian themed wedding. They have been to the Islands many many times. She wanted to name each table after every Hawaiian town they have visited with a picture.

I made scrapbook pages using my Cricut Expression along with my Gyspy for the lettering. I really like the Prima Flowers that I found that added that special touch. All the pages were sitting on wooden easels, and the Bride loved them all.......and thats all that matters to me.

I cant wait to I am able to book another wedding.

2 comments:

Rosa Noel said...

Yes, I agree with you about this...I love everything wedding related! I love to take care of flowers, cakes and so on! I'm glad that next year I'll have a wedding in Las Vegas, my friend's, who wants to have a purple wedding theme! I think I'll do a great job and she'll be satisfied, because I'm a newbie in this field!

Michelle said...

Rosa, good luck on your venture. I hope its everything you wished for it to be ♥