Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Love Working With Chipboard

I love working with chipboard. Pictured today is a chipboard hanging frame I made for my Niece Mandy of her adorable daughter Monnie. I love the cropadile because it makes it real easy to put holes threw thick chipboard as I did here and added some ribbon so that my niece will be able to hang it. I loved the little epoxy scallop circle I made using the Epiphany scalloped circle for the center of my blue flower.

I also used My little Shoebox paper, and their 3D Roll-Up Flower cutouts. I distressed the edges and of course finished it off with Stickles and a pink ribbon.

I really do feel blessed that even though I am a Mom of 4 boys, I do have tons of nieces I that I can use for all my girlie pleasures like flowers and tons of glitter, and rhinestones. But then again if you see my previous posts that have never stopped me from using flowers of my boys layouts or mini albums that I love making.

Thanks for stopping by.........Love U All ♥

No comments: