Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A little bit of Paradise......with my Hubby ♥

Hello to you.........I am sharing today a very simple beginning scrapbook class I am teaching tomorrow. I had mentioned in a previous post how I love the feel of Little Yellow Bicycle because it feels like linen. Here I am using the Paradise collection for my double page layout.





 This layout can be made in about 20 minutes with a few easy instructions.


I cut the scalloped circle in half and put aside. The pink and beige floral print was also cut in half (6x12) and I used a corner rounder punch to round the edges. I then layed down the 2 polka sheets side by side. I used both pink papers underneath the scalloped circle (do not glue scalloped circle yet) so that it can show and adhered to polka dot page. I layered the beige floral paper on top of pink paper long way, and then adhered the paper on top.......Easy peasy!


I developed a quantity of 4 photos......6x4 and layered them long ways across double page lay out. I used the whole pack of the 3 dimensional stickers and added the twin in center with the banners. 


I hope everyone is having a great week, I am......That is because I am busy creating, creating, creating.....Stay Tuned!

No comments: